Policies guide the school ensuring that Governors, staff, children and parents involved in the school are able to work to the same comprehensible set of rules and guidelines which reflect our aims and purpose.
In joining the school whether as a parent, student, Governor or employee the individual agrees to be bound by its policies.
Policies are regularly reviewed to ensure that they remain fit for purpose, reflective of Kellett School‘s aims and purpose and where appropriate meet both BSO and Hong Kong‘s legal requirements. Where policies are a legal requirement (for example Data Privacy) members of the school community may be held legally accountable for their implementation.
A consolidation of the core policies is listed below. Please click on the individual links to view the relevant policy.
- Additional Support Policy (970KB)
- Admissions Policy (462KB)
- Anti-Bullying Policy (444KB)
- Curriculum Policy (354KB)
- Data PICS Statement (278KB)
- Health and Safety Policy (469KB)
- Parents Complaints Policy (388KB)
- Progression Policy (407KB)
- Student Behaviour and Discipline Policy (420KB)
- Safeguarding Policy (1.3MB)
- Safer Recruitment Policy (481KB)
- Scholarships Awards and Bursaries Policy (1MB)
- Student Permanent Exclusion Policy (355KB)
- Sustainability Policy (377 KB)
- Tuition Fee Policy (388KB)