Kellett is one of a handful of not-for-profit international schools in Hong Kong, and as such all fees/income generated is reinvested back into the school.
School Fees 2023/24
*Figures are in HK$
|Year Group||Term 1|
Proposed Annual Tuition Fee
|Preparatory (Reception-Year 6)||76,120||57,090||57,090||190,300|
|Senior (Year 7-11)||94,600||70,950||70,950||236,500|
|Senior Sixth Form (Year 12-13)||97,360||73,020||73,020||243,400|
Fees to be collected in advance per existing arrangements
Fees 2023-24 subject to EDB Approval
- Tuition Fee invoices are normally issued three times a year, one month prior to the start of each new term
- Tuition Fee invoices are payable by the first day of term
- Tuition Fees will be on a pro-rata basis if the student is to start in the middle of a term
- Annual Tuition Fees are payable in three instalments apportioned - Term One 40%, Term Two 30%, Term Three 30%
- Every student must be covered by a debenture, more information can be found below.
- Application Fee HK$2000 (Reception to Year 4) or HK$2,500 (Year 5 to Year 13 which includes the assessment fee).
- The Annual Association Fee of HK$500 is per family, granting each family voting rights on Board membership
- Bus fees, uniform, 'bring-your-own' devices (laptops & iPads) in Senior only, lunch, exam entry fees, some ECAs and education overseas visits are not included in the School Fees.
- Kellett School is a not-for-profit organisation.
- Termly school fees cover the School's running costs but not its capital costs.
- All students whilst at Kellett School must be covered by a debenture (see Debenture Guidelines for exceptions).
- Debentures were introduced to help finance the building of the School, the acquisition of equipment and other capital items.
- Kellett School has had a waitlist in place for some years. Contact Admissions for further information.
The information below gives an overview of the Debentures currently available. Please see individual terms & conditions for full information.
*All applicants are required to meet the Curriculum Requirement, as stated in the Admissions Policy, irrespective of Debenture Cover.