Fee & Debenture Information
School fees at Kellett, the British International School in Hong Kong, are benchmarked against the best International Schools in Hong Kong. Kellett is one of a handful of not-for-profit international schools in Hong Kong, and as such all fees/income generated is reinvested back into the school.
School Fees 2020/21
Reception to Year 6
Years 7 - 11
Years 12 - 13
- Tuition Fee invoices are normally issued three times a year, one month prior to the start of each new term
- Tuition Fee invoices are payable by the first day of term
- Tuition Fees will be on a pro-rata basis if the student is to start in the middle of a term
- Annual Tuition Fees are payable in three instalments apportioned - Term One 40%, Term Two 30%, Term Three 30%
|Preparatory||Reception to Year 6||69,040||51,780||51,780||172,600|
|Senior||Years 7 - 11||85,800||64,350||64,350||214,500|
|Senior||Years 12 - 13||88,320||66,240||66,240||220,800|
- Every student must be covered by a debenture, more information can be found below.
- The Annual Association Fee of HK$500 is per family, granting each family voting rights on Board membership
- Bus fees, uniform, 'bring-your-own' devices (laptops & iPads), lunch, exam entry fees, extra-curricular activities and overseas education visits are not included in the School Fees