Fees & Leaving Notice
School Fee invoices are normally issued four weeks prior to the start of each new term. Fees will be on a pro-rata basis if the student is to start in the middle of a term. The invoice will include the following:
School Fees 2018/19
(subject to HK Education Bureau's approval)
|Preparatory||Reception to Year 6||65,760||49,320||49,320||164,400|
|Senior||Years 7 - 11||81,680||61,260||61,260||204,200|
|Senior||Years 12 - 13||84,120||63,090||63,090||210,300|
- The annual Association Fee of HK$500 is per family
- Bus fees, uniform, lunch, extra-curricular activities and overseas educational visits are not included in the above.
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term or by the date shown on the invoice, whichever is earlier.
If at any time after acceptance of a school place, a child leaves school permanently (or does not start school), one full term’s written notice (excluding holidays) is required to avoid payment of penalty fees. For example:
- If a child leaves at Christmas, notice should be given at the beginning of the Autumn Term on or before 1 September
- If a child leaves at Easter, notice should be given at the beginning of the Spring Term on or before 7 January
- If a child leaves at the end of the academic year, notice should be given at the beginning of the Summer Term on or before 1 April
- If a child leaves school without giving proper notice or has given insufficient notice, one whole term’s fees are added to the amount due. Such extra fees may be deducted from any monies due from the school to the parent or the employer.