We aim to make applications to Kellett, the British International School in Hong Kong, as easy as possible. You can apply at any time during the year. Whilst we often have waitlists these are fluid and the admissions team will endeavour to keep you informed about any changes to your position. You can find out more about our Admissions Policy here.
The information below should assist with your application and if you have any queries please contact the admissions team.
Please click here to view a table below for the applicable year group for 2020-21 entry.
Before continuing with the Application
Please read these guidelines before starting your application. We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer to complete this online form.
We accept applications from birth for Prep School and two years in advance for Senior School. There are no application deadlines, but you may wish to check with the Admissions Office if there is an extensive waitlist before submitting your application.
Before continuing with the online application process, it is recommended that you have all the below documents on your computer, ready to upload:
- Photograph of the applicant
- A copy of the photograph page (and the visa/permit page if applicable) of the applicant’s passport. If the applicant has more than one passport, please attach copies of additional passports.
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Copy of the applicant’s Hong Kong ID (if applicable)
- Copies of the applicant’s school reports for the past two academic years (if available).
- For Sixth Form only – a Letter of Application
- Application Fee HK$2000 (Reception to Year 4) or HK$2,500 (Year 5 to Year 12 which includes the assessment fee). Please upload a copy of the transfer receipt. The application fee is non-refundable.
If this is your first time logging into our online system, please click below to register your details and apply. If you have already registered, click below to sign in.