We are delighted that you are considering Kellett, the British International School in Hong Kong for your child. We understand that choosing a school is a major decision, so we are here to help you every step of the way as you look to join the Kellett community.
Students at Kellett enjoy access to truly outstanding English curriculum education, evidenced by membership of HMC and IAPS, as well as exceptional public examination results. We broadly follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and English National Curriculum, which includes GCSEs, IGCSEs and A Levels with minor adaptations to take into consideration our home in Hong Kong. Please note that in order to access the curriculum, children must be proficient in both written and spoken English at an academic and age appropriate level.
Our admissions team looks forward to working with you to ensure that the application process runs smoothly. We recommend that you have all relevant documents saved on your computer before you begin to fill in the online form.
The video below will give you a glimpse of what Kellett can offer!
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Director of Admissions
- How early can I submit an application for my child?
- How long has Kellett been in operation?
- What is the difference between the campuses?
- What is a debenture?
- What percentage of students continue from Prep to Senior School?
- What ECAs (Extra Curricular Activities) are available?
- Am I too late to apply for my child?
- What are Kellett School's academic results?
- Are the students mostly from the UK?