Sports at Kellett School is provided in a uniquely extensive way for Hong Kong. Students are given a multitude of opportunities to take part in sports, train and even work on their leadership skills.

Our team of PE teachers and specialist Sports Coaches boast an impressive list of honours, including international caps, professional-level experience and high-level club representation. 

Watch our Games in action

View our games from a student's and a coach's perspective!

Our Programmes

Many of our students go on to national honours, representing Hong Kong in various sports. Our links with local sport clubs and organisations are strong and continue to grow, as does our reputation for sport within Hong Kong. 

Fixtures and Results

To see all our upcoming fixtures, as well as our results, parents can log in to our SOCS website here.

SOCS

Senior PE Curriculum

PE is a compulsory part of the curriculum, and focuses on educating students on fitness and developing their motor skills. It also allows students to learn about different sports, techniques, movements and tactics. All students participate in PE, up until Year 11.

Senior Games

Students also participate in weekly 'Games', which allows students to focus on our five main sports, netball (girls), football, rugby, basketball & swimming. Games sessions run in conjunction with PE, and allows students to take what they learn in the curriculum, and put it into practice on the pitch.